THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 20, 2008

Wow...long day!

Wow, it has been a long day especially for him...we went to Georgetown and had his CT of the abdomen and liver done. He had to drink this white stuff every fifteen minutes til it was gone and then had to wait another hour after that and then he got called back for the CT. He was up early (me too) and ate early like 6 a.m. and then after that he could only have clear liquids. After all was done we finally went to Wendy's and had lunch at 3 p.m.

Since Friday's doctor appointment, he's having more pain in right shoulder and right leg especially today besides his left fractured arm. He's really used that cane to help him get around today. I will have to say having the mp3 player at appointment helped and he enjoyed that. Saturday when I was putting it together for him and adding a few extra songs that I thought he might like...some of the songs were getting to me and I was tearing up and double fisting and getting mad....yeah, no I can't do this...pulled myself together real fast...
I asked him tonight if he thought about using my walker that I used when I my knee/leg was operated on in 2003. He reminded me he couldn't use it because of his left arm...that's right! and I said a wheelchair would help but he couldn't wheel it nor could I push it...

Love Divine by Seal is playing and it starts out with the sound of rain...I wished it was raining right now to make the air fresh and clean and make things right!...sorry, I guess it's sinking in more and I'm worried....

Sorry, I guess I'm going to sign off for tonight. I've got to get up at 5 a.m. for Georgetown for both of us tomorrow...his bone scan whole body and I need my shoulder redress at post-op wound center and yes, it's going to be another long day again. We won't have to go to Georgetown again until Friday for my shoulder again.

gOOD nIGHT...have a super duper tUESDAY!!!!

No comments: