THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, October 13, 2008

Ummm...

Ummm...just trying to make phone calls today and get a few things done before Friday appt for him...Then I get a call from the wound doctors office for me to come in Wednesday 15th to get my shoulder checked out and see what needs to get done to help it to finish healing better...

Saturday night he slept again another five hours straight...but last night he didn't...he was up every few hours...while daughter was home from college over weekend she had the spare room and her dad had our room and I slept on the couch...so when he finally got up...I woke up long enough to use bathroom and went right back to sleep on the couch...found out later in the morning after I got up that he hoped I wouldn't be mad...he was watching me sleep and listening to my breathing...how is sounded rattled and deep and he was worrying about me...no I wasn't mad but I sure was fighting the tears back...I'm trying to keep myself together and it's hard at times when certain things are said or done...too much emotions and I know the flood gates are gonna open one of these days and it'll be hard to shut them off...lol...gotta laugh here off and on just to know we can go on with life and as he says, "Pull up your boot straps and go on"...

See he was married before and lost two daughters at birth (stillborn) and then lost his first wife in a single rollover car accident. Then he lost his first son by suicide. He wanted to be with his mom and the coroner told him not to blame himself that the son knew what he was doing as it was a clean shot. Then he lost his last son...wow...it's been three years now...May 26, 2005 to accidental over dose...he had some mental issues too and Tim felt he was never the same after coming back from the Gulf War (Kuwait)...and he couldn't kick Cajon out and sure it made it rough for all of us but we went on and tried to life as normal as possible...it would have been easier to do so and Tim even told him there's the door if you want to go...Cajon did one time but came back cause he had no where to go...so all of Tim's first family is gone but he's thankful and lucky he has a beautiful wife and two loving daughters he adores...and these are words that come from him...this is why he says you can't let life get you down and you need to pull your boot straps up and go on...

Well, better get off here and see about getting that laundry done and maybe try to vacuum.. hahahahaha...with my health it can take me three days to clean the house when I do it...

hAVE a gOOD dAY...
me <3

No comments: