Hey, I finally got the mp3 player loaded with music for him. I forgot how long it takes since it's been a while since I did mine. Mine took longer because I had to listen to the music before I chose what to put in my playlist. All he had to do was look at the song and knew what he wanted...I know what I'll load next time for me with listening...I'm into techno, trance, etc. more the instrumental stuff...but always a variety like him. He picked out Country (of course), Big Band, Oldies But Goodies, Jazz, maybe some Pop but mostly Country....
Yeah, the change in meds for pain helped him to sleep almost all night. The pain only bothers him when his arm jerks from nerves-natural body movement, etc whatever you want to call it or when he slightly bumps it against anything. He says when I touch him on his arm it doesn't hurt so I'm okay doing so as long as I don't do it hard or bump him there.
Our youngest went out and got Jack a fleece blanket (its' just some material-just happened to have paw prints on it) from the store and I cut it in half. Hopefully, he'll stay warmer this winter and its not here yet and he's already shivering in his bed. The reason for doing this...he likes to snuggle up in my blue fleece blanket that I cover up with on the couch and I'm not about to put it on the floor or in his bed...lol...
Well, I'm going to call this quits and relax and watch "Toughest Jobs" and then some movies...have a Super Sunday...gOOD nIGHT!!!!!
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment