THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Better...

Today was a better day...he managed to stay on his meds and get through the day okay...he actually tried sleeping in bed and slept five hours straight before getting up...he just caught me
going to bed at 2 a.m....
Yeah, ooooppps!!!! I was up late journaling...tonight I'm not...

It has been a pretty quiet day and just taking it easy and resting...he went to coffee this morning and visited with Owen and Gloria. He said they were talking about stuff from the past and how each person has their own version of what they remember. He also went to coffee tonight and Red came and got him...

I just remembered he did get out his cane to help stable himself and help him get up since his legs and knees are hurting...some of it could be this cooler weather too...

The mail had the two letters from Workers' Comp but no check...I think he's a bit worried on making it if WC takes too long...they said the check was mailed out Thursday and will be every two weeks...oh and the bone density report wasn't in the mail either as we need it to take to doctor on 17th...

Well, I going to go and will journal more later. Good night.

No comments: