THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dreading but curious...



We're dreading tomorrow but yet curious...as he says, "I'm more afraid of the unknown." He'd rather know what results the doctor has now and go from there and get the rest later. Almost wish we were going up in the morning but the appointment isn't until 1:45pm PST besides the fact early voting is tomorrow too. Hope the lines aren't too long!!!! Ohhhhh, I hope we both sleep okay tonight.

Mel messing with her pappy's hair and even foto'd it....sorry, not a better one.

Some good news on my shoulder...it continues to heal good and I was only in the wound clinic for a short bit today. It wasn't needing any debriding. I go back on Friday 31st, Tuesday 4th and Friday 7th. Hopefully it won't be too many more visits after that.

Have a gOOD wEDNESDAY....g'nite....

No comments: