Well....uhhmmm...not sure what to write...starting to feel numb and pulled in different directions and crying more...he sleeps an awful lot...especially today cause we had to make that trip to the hospital for lab work this morning...and he said it was hard to sit in the wheelchair and just making that short trip really wore him out...he used the motor chair to get to the van and said he would sit in back of the van cause there was no way he could get up in the passenger side and sit in the seat!!!!!!!!...not with a broken left arm and right leg that has given out on him this last Sunday...
I'm not sure what it's going to be like come December 4th when we have to drive to Georgetown and see doc...I'm sure that trip will reallllly wear him out....and hear blood work results done weekly and get new orders for further blood work to continue on the "Sutent" for another 28 days...
He was going through paperwork that we don't need to worry about until few days before phone appointment with S.S. on 24th...I sometimes feel like he's pushing to get stuff done (whether he's aware of it or not and that his body is maybe telling him to get things in order) and I can only do so much...suppose to get Will, Living Will Declaration and General Power of Attorney notorized on Sunday...luckily they can come to the home and do it with witnesses....
Jeremiah stopped by today to get info and all to process for his own motor chair...and after seeing Tim...he's going to push it through asap...instead of standard time to qualify...yes!!!!...
I watched the movie Kit Kittridge The American Girl...story 1934 Depression times and boy, does it sure sound like our day in time NOW....whoaaaa.....good movie....that was my short down time and then had to take a nap....couldn't go any longer...gotz to get up earlyyyyy in morning to leave at 715 a.m. for my wound appt in Georgetown...hopefully, they won't be too busy...if I haven't already said...should be maybe only another month for my shoulder....yes!!!!
Well, I'm going to call it a night on this entry and wish you all well and a TGIF!!!! whoo hoo...take care...
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment