THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Not a whole lot...

Not a whole lot to let you know about right now...he's doing a lot of sleeping and not sure how the morphine is helping him...he says it is but has a lot of pain when his body muscles twitch and causes his arm especially to jerk and shoot pain through it...can't find any where comfortable yet...thinking about moving the futon from porch to living room...he said it seems to be fairly comfortable to lay on...
He's doing a lot of crying anymore...I just have to say "WHY...." but it's not my place to question that there's a reason for it and I will/we will know soon enough....
I'm trying to get laundry done plus nap off and on today myself...listened to VH1 and CMT Top 20 video countdowns today...last couple of weekends I have forgotten...totally spaced out...I definitely can't forget to watch November 28th on CMT...hopefully Lance will pick Charli's letter for "What are you Thankful For"...
Gotz to go the dryer buzzin' and I think my cell is buzzin' too...somebody must've called...have a gOOD wEEKEND...

No comments: