No more problems...we were up at five a.m. and he got his meds and I fixed breakfast for him but he wasn't able to eat much...he said chewing was hard to do but he managed to eat half the eggs and all the sourdough muffin...
He went over and laid down as his hip was hurting/bothering him and sitting too long makes it worse...so I picked up breakfast stuff and started dishwasher and went in to take a shower and when I came out I noticed the rug in front of the sink was wet in the right corner and I started to slide it over and realized that the dishwasher was leaking....no no no no not now...I have enough to deal with and started to lose it...and said "NO, I can't do this!!!" and told myself we'll get it taken care and noticed he was awake and asked what he wanted to do...I was afraid of the water not getting cleaned up and mold setting in...well, he had me call Kelvin and he called back and said he'd be over...water wasn't that bad but Kelvin thinks its the pump cause its right where the rug would bump up against the dishwasher while it was running...so I have a call put into the repair service outfit here in town...not sure when I'll get a call back but in the mean time the dishwasher is sort of...lol...hangin' out :)~~~~ told Kelvin to leave it as it would be less of a hassle when whoever comes to fix it or trash it....hahahaha....ohhhh, I felt sorry for Kelvin down on my dirty floors and I think I'll start on my bathrooms today while I'm doing laundry...CLEAN...the house is really getting to me, actually ashamed of the way it looks....
Oh, I finally got the Will, Living Will and Power of Attorney ready for witnesses and notary tomorrow...another thing out of the way...
I'm trying to keep busy I think more so I don't really have to think about losing him...cause I know I'll be lost without him...and my crying is more and more but in private...like now...a friend said I was in morning already...I'd almost have to believe her...cause I don't know how long he'll be here with us...and I don't want to sound selfish but I don't want to lose him...sorry but I guess it's all getting to me and in front of people I put on a good front too, just like him...I don't like seeing him in this shape, feeling helpless that he can't help me or do what needs to be done around the house...
He slept better last night...went to bed around 930pm and woke at 1am for meds to get him through the night and yeaaaaaaaaa...didn't wake again til 5am....lol...I kept hearing this clicking noise and it didn't stop so I jumped up off the couch to see what he was doing causing the clicking was coming from the motor wheelchair..."are you okay? Oh, your awake, yeah I'm okay." I thought maybe the clicking was cause he'd gone downhll some more, maybe in his mind and didn't remember how to operate the motor chair...no, he's cool beans...
He's back to sleep again but I know he'll be ready for a shower after kids leave for a game in Vegas here soon...it's 11a.m....the game is this afternoon I think they said at 230pm...so he'll get in after they leave...I'm going to have him sit on shower chair and then I'll swing his legs over into the tub and let the shower run over him like if he was out in the rain...can't stand so will have to dry him off as best I can...sponge baths just don't cut it...he said...I agree...
Well, I'm going to get off here and try to get some stuff done and go check mail before the kids take off for a while...as far as the picture above of him...the one good arm is always moving in his sleep like he's doing something and sometimes you can make out what he is saying...other times it's just mumbling...
Take care and have a sUPER sATURDAY....

No comments:
Post a Comment