THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 24, 2008

Built up...

So many things going on and it all builds up...then bam I either can't let loose or it just flows...not sure what all to tell...just a bit of everything...my appointments for shoulder twice a week still, his labs once a week for doctor and that in it self is a trip and a half...
He finally got his prosthesis brace for his fractured left arm on Friday...he said it seems to make a difference...but still have to be gentle...
It seems like something is always going on...comings and goings, not necessarily for him but me and then people come over to check on him...I've been trying to keep my rest and strength up and my home remedies just wasn't cutting it so finally went to docs and I have bronchitis and caught it in time before it turned into pneumonia...I haven't been sick for two years straight but with the new stress and finding an inner strength to do what needs to be done I've gotten myself somewhat sick...
it's hard when you have to keep repeating yourself in telling someone I have been dealing with this since 1989 and I know when I'm getting sick and need an antibiotic to fight it...and I just lost it today and then turned around and apologized for my behavior especially to the nurse...she hoped everything would be okay...
Social security called today like they said they would for the appointment to get his disability started and told him to worry about his health and they would take care of getting his disability expedited in 30-60 days...another thing done...
Now, gotz to get computer geek here in morning to see why not getting emails through Outlook Express...tried everything...have been getting them through webmail website...don't like it...
Found out he didn't want to take his meds for pain...was tired of being dopey...so backed off but decided tonight to take less amount but he'll probably still be in pain to a degree...which the doctor's assistant doesn't believe in pain...still having problems eating off and on...may have to get other meds to help him eat better when see doctor next week...like yesterday wasn't a good day all around...eating and pain wise....
Well, I guess I go for now...have another appointment tomorrow besides Friday...oh, yeah oldest daughter made it out last week on Wednesday and she has been a big help...taken some of the load off me but still trying to take care of her home and work stuff from a distance.

Everyone have a gREAT tHANKSGIVING...enjoy your families and friends...and gOD bLESS yA....nite

No comments: