Sad today...the tears just keep flowing like a faucet...on and off...trying to get over the bronchitis and tired, really tired...plans didn't work out for oldest daughter to go to wound clinic with me as I'd rather have someone with him just in case...he kept saying...go! go! GO!...I'll just be sleeping..but we didn't honor it...Charli stayed here...
By the way the wound continues to do well...the personnel in the wound clinic are so wonderful and made every effort to cheer me up and got me to laughin'...
Yeah, another issue has come up and daughter thought she caused the problem but she didn't...computer tech got problem isolated down to the fact my dsl modem might defective...I get internet but can't get my emails in or out...suppose to get new modem tomorrow...I have to say I am one of those that would feel lost without the computer...it's my lifeline to everyone...FAR! and near...
With it Thanksgiving week...he'll get his blood work tomorrow morning...nurse from family doctor called and said all the tests were good for the 20th don't know about the 13th...MaryAnn is a sweetheart...funn:D we know quite a few MaryAnn's anymore...must be a reason...who knows!??! Random thoughts...hahahaha
Special people in our lives stopped by this morning thinking it was the computer tech and it was family...stopped by to drop off a little something for us for Thanksgiving and the Holidays....I opened them and all I do was cry.........................................................he said they don't do that for many but special ones in their lives......
He made comment last night that he feels that it's going from bad to worse....his body language looked like he was fighting tears...
Home health care has been approved when he feels he wants the nurse to come by...just to call the main office and get it set up again...
Still waiting on motor wheelchair...Jeremiah called today and they are expediting and he said should know something tomorrow so main office can get it ordered...in the mean time he had a manual wheelchair he gave us to use in van so if I'm by myself with him I don't have to run into facilities looking for one...I just yank that one out and he can slip into it...easily manuverable but too big for the house...so I could possible push him unless there's a slope...we'll see...I'll be by myself next Thursday when he has to go to Georgetown to see doctor...
I made comment to him and older daughter that the sad part about all this is he unable to be in bed to be close and not being able to hold him cause he hurts...I lightly touch him on good leg or arm...I hate to see him suffering...he didn't even feel like talking to a close friend tonight...friend asked if there was anything he needed and I was fighting the tears and said no...didn't know what else to tell him...he will try to stop by tomorrow...
I will be glad when our youngest comes home from college for the four day weekend and spend time with us and her sister...we need this time before her sister goes back to Indiana on Tuesday...
Well, I'm going to call it a night and wish eVERYoNE a sPECIAL sAFE hOLIDAY wEEKeND....
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment