
I'm unwinding today...slept in til about nine a.m. on couch so I could listen for him on the futon...he said it was really comfortable and if it hadn't been for taking milk of magnesia...lol...he probably would have slept almost all night...we'll see how tonight goes...
He's done nothing but sleep after I've fixed breakfast and then I thought two standbys was going to be too much for him and it was...he had to spit out the last bit...he said he was pushing himself to eat...told him not too...that if its' just small portions every three or four hours like kids bites at least he is getting nourishment in him...he didn't eat lunch and after helping him change clothes and taking next dose of two morphine pills at one p.m. he laid back down and slept til three p.m....he is going to continue to go to coffee if he feels okay...but my honest truth I think he is pushing himself...Red came and got him tonight...daughter sent him /us a text and I answered back for him and told sister that he wanted her to call him...Charli did...he was needing some cheering up and encouragement...those two have such a dad/daughter bond just like she was his own...I'm glad for that cause her father SURE made no attempt...her father figured she'd be better off not knowing him...if only they knew how much an injustice that is to the kids and how it makes them feel unloved and unwanted but my honey bear sure made up for it...
I'm trying to watch movies to get my mind free and geared up for more stuff to do maybe tomorrow for sure on Friday...I have another wound clinic appt in Georgetown...and as much as I hate to think about it and don't want to do it...I have to go to City Hall and see about purchasing a plot and get "Living wills" done and also a "Living Directive" for hospitals/doctors...he doesn't want to be kept on life supports...I know it sounds awful and I'm sorry if no one wants to read this part...but he's/me wanting things to be ready cause he doesn't want it all on my shoulder afterwards...I'm about ready to call doctor and tell him I think he needs something more than morphine or different strength unless meds coming tomorrow will take some of it away after it starts working (Hoping) and possibly a hovearound...I told him he has to talk to me and let me know how he's doing and feeling or I can't get the help he needs...It seems odd we're trying to live as normal a life as possible but he can't hardly do nothing anymore and even getting around is getting tooooooo hard but yet get all the proper stuff done and in place....well you all enjoy your evening and oh, yea his plasic cast (can't think proper name) will be here in 20 days and he said that would be okay...gOOD eVE...

No comments:
Post a Comment