He's having a hard time eating and I had put a call into Dr. Te or K to call back...because of the changes...need a motor chair, concerned about his cough, hungry but can't eat and he does try to eat his stomach gets upset/heartburn...
Tam came home from college for a day...holiday for her at college and work...she went up with me to the wound clinic and Mandi said my shoulder is looking good and she estimates about another month and she probably will release me....whoo hoo one less thing to worry about....yes!...but while I was there Shaun (Tam's boyfriend) stayed with him...lol...Tam and I kept getting calls or texts from the guys...and everytime one came in I was thinking something was wrong....not....
K from oncologist office walked over and talked to me about Tim...gave me a script for motor chair, some compazine and if his cough changes like in color and running a fever to call her and she'll call an antibiotic in at pharmacy for him to take...
I'm still hangin ' in there...but my hardest times are when I'm so tired I want to cancel my appointment at the wound clinic but yet I find this inner strength to push myself and get movin'...and like today I'm so tired that my muscles hurt and it makes it worse to try and do what I need to do and all I wanted to do was come home after the appointment and get him situated after lunch and take a nap...I kept dozin' in and out cause the phone started ringing...and I finally gave up napping...and his younger brother and wife came over...a good visit and offers of help to give them a call...as always we appreciate everyones offers and we are keeping them in mind for when we will start needing them...Shaun is going to help Thursday morning to get Tim in the van and over to Mesa View for lab draws (that has to be done every week for 3 weeks on Thursday morning) and Shaun is coming over after work Friday morning as I have to leave at 7:15 a.m. to my wound care appointment...someone want to offer if he can't make it??? as of tonight he said he'd be here...til I get back from Georgetown and then he could get some sleep for graveyard shift that night...like I said he's really been a sweetheart in helping out here...
Yes, I'm still working on the will, living will, and power of attorney between all that is going on and my wanting to take naps to keep my strength up...and my wound appointments...I've got to to slip in some grocery shopping in next couple days...
So glad to see him able to eat a little more today...he's hungry but has a hard time eating yet...K said if still not helping with the compazine to call her again as well and she'll give him another script to help him want to eat...like prednisone...it can make you want to eat especially if dose more than 10mg which I'm on daily for sarcoidosis in my lungs...but we'll see over next few days or so...he managed to eat couple bites of meatloaf slice and 1/2 cup mashed potatoes and 1/2 cup of applesauce tonight...well, guess I'll call it a night still have some other things to do and it's only 8p.m....everyone take care and be careful...much luv to all...nite <3
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment