THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Changes...

Changes have come about since I got up this morning that we weren't expecting to happen so soon...I had my alarm to go off at 6:30 a.m. so I would be ready and we could go see ma....we do every Sunday...when I came out to the living room he was in pain with his right leg...the cane nor the one crutch helped him...why didn't you holler at me...cause you needed your sleep...but I don't need you to fall and make anything worse...
Today seemed like one thing after another and just go go go...Tam went to ma's, then church and someone had an electric wheelchair for him to use...not sure it was going to work but this evening we changed our minds...we had some friends come over and they built a ramp outside from the front porch to walk way...then moved the sofa sleeper to living room along with the coffee table and put the futon out in the family room and also moved out the lazy boy chair and makes it roomier...he hops onto (I should say creeps) the wheel chair and gets around a lot easier but I am there to help...I don't need him to fall and break anymore bones...we are still waiting for the plastic cast...should be here around 20th...and then its fitted to his left arm and he can take off whenever as it's velcro closing...it's almost like trying to get around on one leg and using only one arm...so I've got to be there for him for extra support...between me, the desk chair, the wheel chair and cane...we're making it work...this new change on furniture is a lot better...
I have been trying to get so much done last few days after fridays wound clinic appointment for me and being in Georgetown longer than I thought...I was at wound clinic an hour and a half instead of ten or fifteen minutes...they got a bit behind with the new report paperless system...but I finally got will, power of attorney and living will declaration drafted for him to check over and make sure that's what he wants and then make any changes and print legal copy and get them notarized...it's been a long day too...tried laying down today for a little bit...but when my phone starts to ring I give up on naps because the phone will keep ringing and ringing and ringing...lol...and today was one of those days...EVERYthing has worked out for today afterall...I will be placing a call to his doctor to let him know we need a automated wheelchair and mention the cough he has picked up now for about a week...he gets his weekly blood work on Thursday morning since he started the SUTENT last Thursday eve at five p.m....well, I guess I'm going to call it a night it's 12:10 a.m. and I still have my breathing treatment to do and check to see if he's doing okay before bed...Nite all...

No comments: