THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Third round sutent...

Today is the day for him to start the third round of "Sutent"...last few days he has opened up and said he wished he could sleep on his sides but he can't cause his shoulders hurt...also cause his hips hurt from sleeping on backside all the time...

He's been hurting more last few days too and if I remember right he said the same thing last month right before he went back on the "sutent"...decided yesterday to take naproxen in between lortab and it made a difference to him and wasn't hurting as bad...I still think he is over doing it but only he knows how he feels...he doesn't always express it to me so I ask cause I watch his body language and listen to (whether he realizes it or not) sounds coming from him...

Tam got him a journal asking for information, etc for Christmas....he's been writing in it more and more...another concern is he's talking in his sleep again and this isn't brought on by morphine as he's off that stuff...naproxen is just an anti-imflammatory medicine like for arthritis...as he has that too...last three days I have to re-explain what I just said like he's not understanding what I said so I have to tell him again...I'm hoping its just cause he is worried about finances since we are still waiting to hear from workmans comp on his broken arm and short term disability through work since workmans comp stopped checks on Dec 16, 2008 pending doctors evaulation and it's not the cancer spreading...so it makes me wonder....maybe I'm reading more into it...yep....

Kids got hit with the ice storm and no school...hope they are staying warm and cozy indoors...still wonder bout them...wishin' they lived closer...

I thought my music playlist had some tear jerk songs on it but...Hunter's blog has music that makes me tear up...please continue prayers for that young man...the doctors had to induce his coma state again...just click his name to read his blog and status...

Not sure what is better...going HOME quickly or slowly watch your loved ones go HOME...like with cancer...always wondering do I leave them alone for awhile to do things...not wanting to be away for very long...you don't want to loose any precious time with them...even if you don't do much or talk all the time...their presents is all you really need and love...

Anyway, the doctors office called yesterday and he is scheduled for the CT abdomen/pelvis on Thursday Feb 26th and whole body bone scan on Friday Feb 27th...labs need to be drawn on Tuesday Feb 24th...before tests but also for doctor to see how he's doing as well through the blood work...then see doctor on Wednesday, March 4th to know if the "Sutent" has slowed the cells down or stopped them (put him in remission)...hopefully it has so he's got that extra time...I'd like to see him beat the odds like Patrick Swayze's cancer...not just couple of months but lasted a year and he's still fighting and hoping for another year...I too would like to see that for Tim...

Hoping elf...eryone is doing good weatherwise if not otherwise...much luv to all...have a good day! :D


myspace comments
MySpace Blessings Comments

No comments: