THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Appointment...

Well, he has an appointment on Thursday, Jan 8th to see the family doctor as the oncologist said he needs to see the other doctor for possible diabetes, high blood pressures even if "Sutent" is causing the problem...he has eight more days left on it and then off two weeks again...until he starts his third round on January 29th...

His other appointment got bumped up to Jan 20th for the re-evaluation on his left fractured arm through workmens comp...so that's a whole month without a check coming in...we have a call put into the insurance to see if that can be changed as far as getting another check or two until the appointment since it has been moved to a later date.

We went for a short drive and checked the mail this afternoon (he stayed in the van)and by the time we got home and back into his wheelchair...he said he was wore out...he was saying on the way home that maybe he could go to coffee and visit with the guys but not sure what he would drink since coffee upsets his stomach...I don't think he would last that long not after the trip to the post office and back...

The ramp is really nice...on sunn:D days he can go out the front door pretty much on his own and wheel out into the driveway and sit in the sun and visit with Maria if she is out...lol...he even wheeled over to the street mailbox and checked it for junk mail, etc to empty out this morning...I have to admit I kind of kept an eye out for him...he already said he wouldn't take the wheelchair all the way down to the post office...no way!

I did a bit of laundry and even washed Jack's bed cover...omg...when I took that off he had sooooooooooooooo much hair that got through the fabric onto the foam bed cushion...I had to vacuum it like crazy....then after I put the cover back on he didn't want to get out of it and lay down with me like he usually does when I lay down to rest or watch TV...lol...he's so funn:D...

Not much else to say and wish elf...eryone a good week and will keep you posted...much luv to all and good night :]

No comments: