



Well, his blood pressures are still bit high...I decided to do every bodies blood sugars this morning cause of the passion fruit smoothies Tam made and the mini chocolate chip pancakes I made...yeah, yummmmmmm.....Tam (124) is okay and my (183)was okay cause I take insulin and no I didn't drink the smoothie that would have really sent me through the roof even with the insulin...and his whooooooooooooooooooooooooooa HIGHER than mine.....247....YEAH now I can see why his blood pressures are HIGH...okay now for some changes drastic....guess time to go back to my green smoothie and try to get him to drink it....and more protein....lean....I can see why he's been feeling hungry and sleeping alot too....I thought it was just the pain meds...
Oh, by the way HAPP:D NEW YEAR Elf...eryone!!!!!! tehe tehe....
We saw the New Year in by watching "Dick Clark's New Year Rock'n Eve" and channel 3 news NBC Vegas....and I'm disappointed they changed the height of where they shoot off the fireworks...300 feet lower instead off the tall casinos...and it SUCKED!!!!!!! It's not the same.....boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ;(
Today, cool sunn:D and b e a u t i f u l .....ful of H O P E ....and I need prayers for my mom....health issues and needs a new caretaker....I wish I was there to help her too....luv u mom...prayers for Charlene and her family...prayers for Cheri Jean and her family...prayers for Sandra/Jeffrey and family...prayers for Maria/Efraim and family...
Better go and elf...eryone be safe today and in the New Year!!!!!!!!!!!!! Much luv to all...

No comments:
Post a Comment