

The pics aren't the best but gives you an idea...wound was bigger than that
and it looks red cause the bandaid I took off...kind of looks like a sunburst
on how it healed...these pics don't show it well...if you click on either pics it'll make it bigger and it'll show it better...it really isn't as bad as it looks...honest :D
p.s. any pic on left side of blog can be clicked on to view bigger and also has a caption when you do...
I have been cancelling my wound clinic appts after going Dec 19th as I have been too tired or the weather...I finally went back today to hopefully get RELEASED...I walks in and the waiting room is full with patients...ughhhhhhhhhhhh....an hour behind...overbooked and short staffed....no problem I was sure I was going to be RELEASED....to make it easier on them I showed Phyllis and she said hang on a minute and we'll see if we can get you released in a second...whoo hoo....shucks...NOT...the doctor needs a pic before releasing....so I wait and just before I goes in I see two doctors leave back door and found out after going in they were headed for surgery...I'd have to come back Monday and see the other doctor to be released, ahhhhhhhh...I'll wait til Friday Jan 9th on my next appt...Steven was teasing me...the head nurse was able to YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RELEASE ME!!!!!!!!!!! Again, I will have to say the wound clinic personnel are ALL wonderful people and I will miss them especially Mandi...I took to her right off...bestest bed side manner and very warm hearted person....
I do suggest to anyone who has an open wound that isn't healing to have your doctor refer you there at DRMC old hospital wound clinic...they are really good...you can mention my name...they may not remember me after time but Mandi even worked with Tom Price,C-PA...if anyone remembers him...
Well, his blood pressures are coming down and his blood sugars but I am going to have to keep track of his vitals...and what he eats...the Sutent is affecting them unless his blood work comes back with anything too high or low...I will be calling docs on Monday to see if family doc or oncologist wants to handle definitely diagnosing him borderline diabetic, etc...and get RX for blood sugar strips so my strips aren't getting used up with me on insulin, the pills and diet quit working for me...
We feel really blessed to have this time together...even with our moments like this morning when he hugged me and I fell apart and started crying and he apologized for making me cry and I said it's not his fault...it's in those tender moments I can't hold it back...
There are times we both feels our days run into others and we need to check the calendar to see for sure which day it is...or me in another world seems like cause I'm trying to make sure everything gets done...I told him he's going to have to remind at times if I forget to do something cause I'm trying to get things done....like hon, "I need fresh water" which reminds me...oooops...I got to do it now whilest I'm thinkin' bout it...lol...I haven't done it yet...brb....okay, I'm back to which he reminded me I said I was going to the grocery store even at 8pm tonight...I think I will after I finish this...it will be easier than trying to get up in the morning and then not get out of here til late morning...booooooo...I like shopping when not crowded or noisy....
Well, kids will be going back to skool on Monday as well as our younget back to UNLV on the 12th....so we'll hardly see her especially if her job has her working five days plus some Saturdays....Tam and Shaun have set a date for 10/10/10 to get married...time to finish college and get her teaching job and for them to save for the wedding...
If I going to get shopping done guess better go for now and keep ya posted...much luv to all...be safe!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment