Today brought sadness...Tim went for coffee with a friend and I was going to do some stuff but you know how one thing leads to another and then you don't get done what you want...
He got back and then we went to see his ma and she is doing well...came home and had lunch in time for him to go to coffee again and I took a nap...was really tired...I woke up feeling like he was over doing it today and worried about him with the way the weather was changing but he got home and said he was fine and wanted to get ready to go to a friend's viewing...pay his respects to Tyk and Barbara and all he knew...I dropped him off at door and Barb took him in and I wasn't up to par to go in so I sat in van off side of premises watching everyone...
It all came flooding back to me when we got the news on Tim and how he was feeling and how we both thought he was on his death bed too soon til we got him off the morphine and saw how with the improvement he's doing getting around again like his old self minus the arm/leg problem...crying less and letting my guard up and letting it slip to the back of my mind that all is okay...ha...sitting there watching everyone...I realized that's going to be me one of these days!!! I'm not sure I'm going to be able to do it...I text Tam and she immediately called me...I explained who had passed away and seeing everyone and how that's going to happen one day...I just cried...so it's fresh in my mind again...I do hope this medicine has slowed down the cancer growth and he goes into remission and he's got that extra time with us...as there is no cure for kidney cancer yet...mRCC...so I will pray and hope that extra time is coming...
Hope all is well with everyone else and have a good week to all and one more thing...pray for Hunter Thurston who has swelling on the brain from an accident...you can read the family blog on www.hunterthurston1.blogspot.com
Be safe and good night...
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment