THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Up...

He's upped his pain med lortab from every 5 hours to 4 hours...this weather isn't helping either...be glad when April 15th is here to get the infusion of Zometa...it'll help with the pain, strengthen his bones...

He didn't even go to coffee today...last few days I think he has pushed himself to go just to get out...

As for my blood work on March 17th, got results today and they were good...need to bring up potassium level more...doc very happ:D with blood sugar levels too and said to keep up what I'm doing...if not improve...ha ha ha...sometimes it would be easier if you didn't have to eat...

Winds around here have been gusty...caught me off guard when I came out of the store around noon today...it always takes my breathe away...the wind and heat you can keep...lol...

Well, not much else going on...hope Elf...eryone has a great wkend coming up!!!! Take care and be safe...:D

1 comment:

Tamra said...

A whole 3.5 days off...no work or school! YAHOO!!!