NO HEALTH INSURANCE...found out today when I went online for something to look up and I was just on yesterday and it didn't say anything...didn't get NO info to sign up for COBRA before 3/31/09 UNLESS an oversight on EMPLOYER's part since he is still on SHORT TERM DISABILITY til June 15, 2009 and FORGOT to tell the health insurance company about the change...
I tried making some calls while he was at coffee and insurance company just says termed and I would have to call the employer on Monday...said thank you for helping and I will call to find out...
This puts me at not able to buy my medicines as I don't have Medicare Prescription Part D and his sutent to refill on April 15th and his infusion of zometa we won't be able to buy cuz the sutent is $7000.00 and I don't even know how much the infusion cost...
I do HOPE we get answers on MONDAY...that it is all an oversight and everything is corrected that day...I have pain meds to pick up for him tomorrow the latest on Monday...otherwise, he's out...he has had to finally to bump up his meds to every 4 hours...
He is now reading the info and I have to go and talk to him about all this...Not much can be done til Monday...have a good wkend...:D
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment