I happen to like Sylvia and not sure how some of you feel...but as Sylvia says, "Take with you what you want and leave the rest behind or throw away."
Sylvia has this website that she does a web class once a month on. I sign in each time and have submitted a question hoping to have it answered. I believe this is the fourth month and she and her son Chris both answered my question. I changed it a lit'l bit this time cuz the question was brought up to me and I couldn't answer it...I didn't know...it kind of scares me but I know things will work out and I guess I knew deep down where I really belong...
You are welcome to go to her web class site and watch if you missed her class and you may even sign up and submit your question for next month...my question in the beginning was "How long do I have with my husband before he passes?"...after a couple of months I decided to change it because of the question brought up to me of...have I thought about where I'm going to live after he passes?...No, not sure. When you go to www.spiritnow.com you'll be on the home page and in the middle in a yellow box it says, "Missed Sylvia's Web Classes? Watch Here>>"...click and let it fully load and watch the whole video or if just my question then move the cursor/forward button to 44:44 minutes and she and Chris will read and answer my question.
Alicia: "Where will I be living after my husband passes, not sure what I'm going to do." Sylvia says, "I think you're going to be living in the southwest. And I wouldn't be too concerned about your husband, I don't see him passing that soon." Chris says, "He's got quite a long time to be around still."
This is so uplifting and joyous...:D
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment