THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Bulge....

Several things going on...he didn't sleep worth a beans the other night...I didn't last night...checked on him twice last night but also had to get up early for my doctor's appointment at 9 am fasting for blood work, new scripts, etc...I didn't get home til 11:30 a.m. and I was shaky and starving...good thing I had a snak bar on me and took a few bites to get me home and fix brunch...I had breakfast/lunch combined...lol...exceptionally tired and don't feel I'm getting my rest like I need...trying to do too much...ya think!...:D...

All he wanted to do was sleep today and that was good...he said he feels more rested even with the pain...he's sticking with the 5 hour regime on pain meds right now and will bump it up if more than what he can handle...why do they sometimes have to be stubborn, guess us girls can be that way too...lol...that's his make-up...he likes to have a lit'l pain so he knows he's still alive and kickin'...lol...like me if any medicine makes me groggy I won't take it anymore after the first dose...I feel tired enough from the sarcoidosis...

He's surprised the doctor who examined him for finalizing workman's comp case didn't notice his fractured arm...he still wears the brace, we have no idea if the fracture has even healed...uhhhh, dear duhhh it probably won't with the way the cancer is still spreading in the bones...lol...don't take this wrong...it's not being sarcastic...like talking to myself and duhhh ya think!!!!...lol...trying to find humor when situation not always the best to hide how one really feels....

After I got home from my appointment he proceeded to show me his arm...the left one (will have to get a pic and see if it shows it well enough for you to see) where it was fractured...above the fracture where the arm socket is suppose to be has sunk down and bulges...in between it feels like nothing is there. I asked if he wanted me to call the cancer doctor or our family doctor to check it out and he said no...there's nothing they can do about it because the cancer is still spreading in the bones and not contained yet. He definitely doesn't want the doctor to try and jerk it into place and refracture or cause another break...soooooo learning more new stuff as we go along and hoping for the best...

He is still going to coffee even with the hurt so he can get out of the house but yet he doesn't want to go any where else any other time...sometimes he forces himself to get out to go see his ma...it's been lately not weekly but every couple of weeks...he made himself go last week so we could tell her the mixed news on the test results...this time you could see the hurt in ma's eyes...she's seen pa go thru it and now Tim...because of all of this happening with pa and now him...his brothers are stepping back and taking a second look/thought and going to hang it up with work and retire soon...spend the quality of time with their families before it's too late and then not have much time with them...one the end of April and the other I believe he said at age 55...he'll be 49 next month...

I have headphones on listening to music and I'm hearing this lit'l sqeak...lol...turn around to see where it's coming from and it's Jack letting me know he needs something...uhhh, you have food and you don't want to go out...so I don't know...duhhhh, he finally decided he wants to eat...lol...

Well, it's getting late so will sign off for now as I need to get dinner on and not sure what and too tired...so maybe standbys...lol...I'll let you figure that one out...if you remember reading in past blogging...take care and hope elf...eryone had a fun St. Patty's day...

No comments: