We don't usually watch sports but somehow super bowl always gets turned on...which is kool...but I don't totally understand it...I try but I think every year I always ask the same questions...
I remember one time years ago while living in Colorado my sister Robin and a bunch of us and friends got together to watch it....lol...I just happened to ask the WRONG question...:D...I thought it was still pregame and asked, "so when does the game start?"...lol...it was in half time...yeah...I got some funn:D looks...
I was resting while it was on today and heard Larry Fitzgerald Sr and his son talking and they happened to mention his wife...I believe the son said his father Larry was too emotional...Larry said he loved his wife dearly and always will and it made me think of Tim and what he keeps telling me...Larry's wife passed away and of course I related to it with what is going on with us...like I said in one of my last few blogs...you start settling into a routine again after all the tests and getting hit hard with the news...then one day, a tender moment, a song, a conversation, whatever and you realize that's going to be you going through it one of these days and it's hard not to tear up...you wonder how you can do it all over again like a broken record...with prayers and knowing you have time somehow makes it okay...for now :D...
We're doing fine and have settled pretty much into a regular routine of things and just take one day at a time and enjoy each others company even if we don't say or do much...we especially enjoy everyone that comes over to visit off and on too...so with prayers maybe we'll have that time together with a quality of life and enjoy each others company like when he had planned to do it when he retired in a few years and but it happened sooner...
So, he's been on the "Sutent" four days now but since last week he's started using naproxsen in between the lortab as the ache is bit stronger again like in the beginning and the naproxsen is helping...but he's finally admitted he's thinks he's been trying to use his arm and walk on leg too much to help get his strength back...so he's backed off a little...other than that the coreg is working on the blood pressure/rapid pulse...and he's being careful of what he eats to keep the blood sugars low but then again they can go up from the "Sutent" and "Coreg" too...so he has a double whammy...
Well, I think I'll get off here as this year I was late getting paperwork and figures proofed for tax filing (which I do in December) and I finally finished up last night or rather this morning at 3:30 a.m. (the night before I was trying to get half of it enter into program and was up til 2:30 a.m.)...it doesn't help cause then all I want to do is sleep all morning but don't as I take care of most of his needs...I lay down usually when he does...lol...unless I get started on something else...like he says I seem to get my second wind in the evening and time gets away from and then it's late...he takes his last dose of medicine at 11 p.m. before bed and that's when sometimes I'm still up and shouldn't be...
So, good night...sweet dreams...ELF..eryone have a super duper week and Happy Groundhog Day 2morrow!!!!...:D
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment