THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sluggish...

Yesterday we were both sluggish...I had no energy and all I wanted to do was sleep so didn't go for labs...he slept quite a bit too...lol...blame it on the weather always...:D...but got up this morning had same amount of sleep as night before and felt like I had more energy...still tired...

I got his breakfast, did my breathing treatment (nebulizer) and got cleaned up and had a quick bite (S.B. meal replacement bar) and Shaun was here and he followed us over to hospital to get labs and he took care of the wheelchair (manual) and pushed him...his leg still bothering him...stopped at bank with trips to Georgetown in couple days would need mula...:D...

He wanted to stop by ma's and see her for a few minutes and give her the weekly newspapers after we read them...gives her something to read plus keep up on what might be going on around town...she don't get out much either...ma's doing pretty good...:D...while he was doing that I slipped away and got gas...called Shaun to see if he could fill me up...I beat him there but thought uhmmmm...maybe I'll see if I can fill it myself...I did...just took off ox hose long enough to use card and put hose in tank and let self pump...then put ox hose back on for a few while filling...at least I know I can do it as long as the pump takes my card...I don't have to run in...went back and Shaun pulled up behind me (he didn't get my text) at ma's and Tim just came out and you could tell he wasn't walking very good...got him home and he laid down for a bit til lunch...

Busy messing on the computer...I had caught an error I made with my quicken and was posting stuff in the archive file and not 2009 file...ugh...just glad I caught early enough and not in middle of the year...got call from my mom...she's doing good after her eye surgery...sis will be there for few days and she takes mom back "bright light bright light" jk...bright and early for follow up in a few days...prayed it would go well for mom as last year a surgery didn't go right and she had us worried there for a while...

Tim and I wondering about a lit'l birdie...hope everyone else doin' good and sending well wishes to all...ewwwwwwww it's raining...jk...in my headphones...lol...gotta go and finis movie and hit the sack...have a good day!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: