THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I hAvE Been TagGeD...

The Rules:
1. Go to your documents/pictures.
2. Go to your 6th file.
3. Go to your 6th picture.
4. Blog about it.
5. Tag 6 people to do the same.
6. So here we go....












This was taken July 2008 when our oldest daughter Charlene "Charli" and her family came out from Indiana for their vacation. Our youngest daughter Tamra was celebrating her 21st b-day so we were having cake/ice cream and taking pictures. This is Charli and her oldest daughter (our granddaughter) Melissa posing for the picture. Mel likes trying to be a ham and I'm surprised she wasn't sticking her tongue out...lol...like she does in most of her poses but this one shows her B E A U T I F U L smile just like her mom's!!!!!

I now tag...

1-Tamra
2-Sandra
3-Amy
4-Angela

Sorry don't have six and can't Brit she's already been tagged...I think...or can I?

No comments: