THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happ:D Valentine's Day...


It's Valentine's Day...lots of luv to elf...eryone...tehe...after his and my morning nap short one at that...he went to coffee with a friend so I got started dusting...daughter came home for the long weekend...she got a bit upset cause I told her I was going to vacuum and I needed to get it started...he came home and got upset with me too...so I let her do the rest of the vacuuming and I mopped the floors...so my Valentine's gift was a clean home...that's all I wanted besides having a nice dinner and dessert for all...

Because he wasn't able to get out and shop for a card and flowers, etc...I didn't do the same on grocery day...I didn't want to make him feel bad...besides it's what you feel in your heart and being together is enough...I cleaned fresh strawberries and dried them off and then melted Hershey's dark chocolate chips and started out with 2 Tbspoons half and half...stirred and stirred and stirred and slowly started adding more half/half til I got the consistency I want (not runny but dippable but not drippy...luv my description :D) and proceeded to dip all the strawberries for our dessert after dinner....that was our treat for each other plus the kids, Tamra and Shaun...I fixed cubed pork chops, mashed, etc...very good...so for a change I felt the day was pretty productive besides full of LOVE...

He's still hurting so not much has changed there...everyone saying its cold in the house so having heater turned up...he says his shoulders are starting to bother him...when he has a warmer shirt on they don't bother him as much...so that's why we feel the cool, damp weather is making him hurt more...be glad when it warms up...;D

Oh, the movie "Secret Life of Bees" is good...had me crying a few times...relationships, truths, feeling needed but also about bees, etc...

I hope elf...eryone else had a gOoD dAy :D...weather was rather nice too, afraid it was going to be rainy...fixin' to watch a Hallmark movie for Valentine's Day...

Well, it's that time so have a super SuNdAy!!!! lata

No comments: