
I thought this Bank Account tag would be nice to play tag with but not sure how everyone would get it...it's also smaller than I thought it would be...not sure it
can be read...I'm going to add this lit'l note as I won't know til I publish post and then click the pic for the bank account to make bigger to read so you can try it too if need be...
I would like to blog but I really don't have anything...he's still hurting but saves his energy up so he can go to coffee with the guys in the afternoons so that he feels he still has some normalcy in his life...this weather isn't helping either as I feel its making him hurt more...
Jack whose is my baby now as he would say...lol...our pet chihuahua...has most definitely a character all his own...lol...but he's been acting a lit'l legarthic and hesitating hopping up on the cinder blocks to get up on the porch (too big a hop to get on the porch without them, even for me too...lol...) after going out and I started thinking maybe this weather is affecting him too...he let out a couple cries earlier in the week when I tried to pick him up...so after his grooming I took him to the vet had some blood work done and checked for a rash and got meds for him to take for five days...he's had it for 2 days so far and I noticed he doesn't hesitate hopping up on the cinder blocks to the porch...like his bursitis isn't bother him anymore...found out he had it last summer before the kids come out and it was showing in his shoulders...
Valentine's Day is coming up and I wish elf...eryone a day full of fun, love, togetherness and prayers... <3

No comments:
Post a Comment