Power flicked off and back on Thursday at 12:19 a.m. but didn't think much about it til the power went off Friday night just before 10 p.m....we were watching Christmas shows on TV...we waited a lit'l bit and figured the power wasn't going to come back on for awhile...so Tam got portable oxygen out and light source that has just about everything on it-flashing yellow light, bright light, flashlight, radio, siren, etc....and listened to radio for a bit...then made calls to police department-we were the second call so we called Overton Power and crew had been dispatched to see what the problem was in our area...it was only in a certain section of town...Arrowhead sub and how far out not sure as we could see street lights north of us and wondered if it was due to the bridge makeover on way to Bunkerville for power flickers and outage...will have to check paper next week and see if it gets mentioned as to why our area was out...anyway, Tam got a game out (don't know name of it) where asks you trivia questions to see if you know the answers...anything and everything...Tim and I were trying to answer til he fell asleep and because it was cooling down I covered him up more so he wouldn't get any colder...he's pretty much cold waist down anymore...she continued to ask me questions...so a lit'l after one we both decided to finally sack out and I stayed out on the love seat and kept and eye/ear out for him...Tam and I no sooner decided to sack out and the power started to come back on...hahahahahaha...it went back out....booooooooooooo....
Finally, close to 2 a.m. the power came back on and I finally got up and shut off the Christmas tree and took extra cover off him so he wouldnt wake up too hot...but stayed on the love seat rest of night...not sure how power was going to be...lol...
He started back on the "Sutent" Thursday and he can tell as it's leaving a nasty taste in his mouth again...and a bit constipated but we're working on it to make sure he stays regular like doctor says...I pretty much fix what sounds good to him or what he thinks he can eat...I fixed hamburger patty, mashed tators and coleslaw the other night and it hit the spot with him...fixed him cinnamon bread french toast this morning...no leftovers I think the kids finished it off after him and I laid down to take a nap this morning after breakfast...
Back over Thanksgiving, I told you our oldest Charli and I went Christmas shopping for a neighbor family...well, Secret Santa delivered tonight....tehe tehe tehe...waited close by to see what might be said....ahhhhhhhhh, it was so cute...one of the younger girls opened the door and said there were presents and you could tell she was taking them in and the mother was saying something to the lit'l one and the door was closed...but a few minutes later the lit'l one came back out and said something and I asked Shaun what she said cause he was laughing a bit...she said, "Thank you SANTA, Thank you Santa". That was so cute...Hoping this will make there Christmas a little brighter since their daddy away getting medical help...and mommy only worker...family member renting room from her...well, ummmmmmmmm wonder if any more "pay it forwards" can be done...
The "Piano" song is playing again....still makes me feel like I'm dancing around the room with Tim...
He gets more blood work on Wednesday but it's only once a month now unless doctor changes his mind with a phone call to us...sounds like he's antsy tonight...and cold so kicked up the heater one degree...and with Christmas just a few days away...I wish EVERYONE the Best of CHRISTMAS'S ever with Family and Friends...much luv to you all...
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment