THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Good sleep...

He had a good nights sleep...I kept waking up checking on him and he didn't get up once until this morning at 630 a.m. COLD...me too...yeaaaa...

He's kept 7up down and had water and its has stayed down...he laid down for bout an hour and got up and took next dose of loritab...he said he is doing okay with pain...no break through pain...and asked for couple eggs and toast...yes, he has kept that down and I think he is back to being his normal self as much as he can be with the cancer....

I will call K in a little while and let her know his progress...maybe he won't need the home health nurse to come in and give him an IV drip for fluids...and get script called in for loritab to get him thru the weekend and call K again Monday on his progress and let her know how he is doing...

Continued prayers are appreciated for this setback and his strength for energy and that the second round of Sutent is doing it's job and slowing down the cell growth...

Everyone have a sUpEr DuPeR DAY!!!!!! I'll keep ya posted...by:D

No comments: