THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Nice to see...

It is so nice to see him back to almost normal...I was so afraid he was going to end up in the hospital from getting sick and having hard time eating and drinking anything...he is definitely allergic to morphine!!!!! He actually sat and ate chili cheese fries tonight for dinner and then a lit'l bit of real strawberry ice cream...but a small amount...:D

The doctor's office called and said the new script for loritab was called in and to see how he does for pain on this again and to call on Monday...the Sutent arrived today ready for him to start the second round on Dec 18th...

I feel like we are doing a "Pay it Forward"...with all that we are going through we are managing to help others as well...he's offered our home to Shaun and his dad (Ken in still in SLC) if need be and he's even offered our home to Charli and her family in Indiana...worried bout making ends meet and every time he tries to do or look he feels its not good enough...last five years being rough with the passing of his mom and dad and nanna...the economy...Tim has told him to pack it all up and come out here at least they would have a roof over their heads and we'd all be together...Charli surprised her dad with her coming out and made him happ:D and in turn a young lady did a b e a u t i f u l job on her hair and Tylee didn't realize she made Charli happ:D too and into turn Charli gave Tylee a thank you card and photos of her new hair color and said to use in her portfolio for future hair clients...so they could see what she can do...make Tylee happ:D...when Charli was here we went Christmas shopping at late night for a family in the neighborhood who is in need and try to make the christmas for the kids a lit'l better for them...

Tam and Shaun are headed for SLC this weekend to see his dad and find out what the doctors can do for Ken and/or when he will be coming home...Pray that the two have a safe trip up and back...she will be finished with finals this week...

Pray for the sisterly friend of Tam's that she takes care of herself and that lit'l one she's carrying...she will be happ:D when she gets the gift I asked my mother to make for her....and I do hope she likes it...I still have to finish something for her lit'l one...I still have a month and a half to go....

I better be getting off here...tomorrow is going to be here before you know it and I have to run and get stuff from store and pick up meds...just want everyone to be happ:D and safe...and have a... b e a u t i f u l ...day tomorrow!....mwah

No comments: