I'm asking for continued prayers on Tim but others as well...those close, near and dear to our hearts...she has flunctuating blood pressure readings and that the doctor finds the problem, another that she find some peace of mind and smiles :D more, another that she is happ:D with her life and where it's going, another that his dad finds another answer with his doctor for his health, our neighbors that she continues to have the strength to support her family while her husband(no income etc coming in for him) is away getting medical help, another that her husband gets the surgery he needs as he was put back into the hospital after being in this wkend, to my doc whose needing surgery on the 30th-that she has a speedy recovery, to all who are unemployed find work, the service men and women away from home be safe, to those who feel they have to hurt others while they are in pain/sorrow that they look within themselves and stop what they are doing and I know I've missed others but they are in my prayers too...OH, yes I did forget someone-that a lit'l bird find her way to our home...we miss you...just let me kno...mwah
He says he not feeling too hot today, took a loritab that had extra tylenol in it but still off today...he has eaten good and plenty of fluids as well...just gots to be the sutent...he said he felt pretty good on those two weeks when he was off of the sutent...but knows he needs to give it a chance to work...
Well, depending on the weather we may wait til Monday to get his labs done...I may cancel my wound clinic appt for Friday as snow due up around Georgetown...we'll see...
Oh, by the way from yesterday to today after changing the dressing, the opening is the size of a q-tip end...whoo hoo...maybe I'll be let got Friday if I go then....:D
Wow Christmas almost here...May all yours Christmases be BRIGHT...much luv to all...
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment