THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, May 15, 2009

More prayers needed...

I have more news of others needing our prayers...my mom's left wrist/hand are swollen like her right thumb/hand was...pray all okay...makes me think she has a spider/s nesting somewhere...

I am requesting prayers for a dear friend who has had a lot going on in her life these last few years...good in tween it all...losing Joe few years ago who had heart surgery some years before...finding another love in her life :D...losing her mom just a couple months ago and now her dad Tyke (apologies if name spelled wrong) needing open heart surgery...the saying, "Will it ever end"...I have heard quite a bit here lately...:(

I don't know what is going on in others lives but our prayers are out there for all of you...somehow we all can be an inspiration to each other and for all...we can make a difference...my blogging may be helping someone go through their process of happenings...Patrick Swayze's special back in January...made me understand we aren't the only ones having the same feelings...a lot of what was said in his special...all I could do was "omg, that's what we both are feeling"...just get out there and talk and know someone does understand what's going on....if you are reading this in time and have a chance...watch Farrah's special tonight on NBC...my understanding is after you watch it you'll want to go hugs your own and cry a lot...

I heard someone say on TV...maybe it was Ryan's...forgive me if I don't remember all of the beginning..."It was something but it was easier to die"...not sure I agree with that...dying isn't easier...not when you see your loved one suffering at times, dealing with the pain but not wanting to be on too much pain meds...to trying to be a good caretaker as well as a spouse or whatever the relationship is...Patrick has it much easier as he has all his limbs to use still...whereas he has dealt with a fractured left arm and now a fractured leg/hip...hoping heals enuff for him to at least put some weight on with use of cane or walker later...wondering why he has to do exercises if there's a chance of him breaking/fracturing more bones....tried to explain that his muscle toning will help keep the bones strong as much as possible and also help with circulation...

He wants some sort of normalcy back...I am just so thankful for his friends who come over and have coffee here with him...to one special couple who have their health issues too, who have brought over homemade soup and bread last week and this week...omg talk about some mean soups...chicken noodles and now beef barley to die for...wow...I feel guilty cause they, like I said have health issues...hope his doctor's appointment today is encouraging on news for his knee/s...

So for all of you out there near and far, family/friends or strangers reading this..."May the White Light of the Holy Spirit" surround you in his loving arms and keep you safe and help you through your happenings...God Bless you all!!!!.......

Be safe and have a gr8t weekend...much luv to all :D

No comments: