THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Full Moon...

Oh so many things happening in town, with friends, family...like some are saying "omg when is it going to end"...I kept saying it's the full moon...don't think so now...too much...

Different families around town hurt in accidents/illnesses/some out of stupidity for attention, some serious...some fatal...in ours - nephew passing-heart attack...my Tim - surgery to help hold his leg/hip together to have chance to heal from pathological fracture around the tumor area of his leg(xray looked liked cracked egg when you tap to break one open to fry)...niece - blood clots in lung, also showing in lower extremities - needing surgery to give her some kind of fighting chance by putting in filters to help stop them til meds have chance to help dissolve them all...there's one already moving towards her heart...no further word yet...needing a lot of prayers for her...As Tim said earlier today, it's happening to all our young and not the older ones...

Update...he took himself off the stronger pain meds Dr. Todd put him on Tuesday...he just didn't like the way it was making him feel odd and his chest bothering him...since he changed back to the lortabs this morning he feels a lot better...he said that would probably be one of the meds he would use later on when nothing else works and the cancer treatment isn't working anymore...he can't see why anyone would want to be on that stuff and be doped up all the time...I don't like that feeling either and nor do the girls...

He got started back on the "Sutent" today and his coumadin (blood will be check again on Monday to make sure of the right dosage)...his cancer appointment is on Monday late
morning...hopefully, he'll get that infusion to help manage his pain as well along with helping out in strengthening them bones up too...

One of his coffee buds...wife made homemade chicken noodle soup (even the noodles) and some fresh homemade bread and chocolate chips cookies yesterday and brought over for dinner...omg talk bout a mean chicken soup...WOW...still eaten' on it tonight...actually had some at lunch too...wasn't that much but not big eaters either so still have enuff for 2morrow...:D~

If you haven't picked up on it yet...when I'z tired I get rather silly...come up with these goofy comments...reason I say this is...he was taking a nap yesterday and sometimes during his sleep his hands get to movin' and making different jesters and suddenly out of the blue his right hand comes up and shows the peace sign...all I could do was say, "Peace brother"...cuz I was tired it struck me funn:D and all I could do was laugh silly....I'm alright it's the other guy that's not....tehe

Well guess will make this it for 2night and wish elf...eryone a TGIF day 2morrow...if in I don't gets to blog b4 Sunday all you moms out there have a super duper gr8t day...




MySpace Graphics
MySpace Comments & MySpace Layouts





No comments: