Well, I said I would continue to blog but I'm not doing so good at it...youngest is "Doing better" at it than I...here is something I wrote a few weeks back...
"No winters last forever; no springs skips its turn." Anonymous
It's the end of one chapter and a beginning of a new one. Open hearts and minds bring an eventual harmony; alone only you can make it meaningful. The change permits us to emerge anew and so the new chapter begins...me! ;) <3
The process is hard and confusing at times...soooooooo lost and where do I belong anymore...I'm not angry or mad, I don't question why; I understand "why"...I didn't deny he's gone, I know he is but it just felt like he was working his 12 hour days for inventory at his job but now not sure what to feel or do at times...I'm busy but I'm not busy...I do my errands 2-3 times a week...its quiet even tho TV on and I may be on FB...when the youngest comes home from Vegas, if only for a day...she keeps me on my toes...sometimes its hard to see her leave...I've never been alone...there's always been someone in my life and close by...Tim and I both never felt the need to always have something to say...just knowing the comfort of each other in the same room was more than enough for us and I feel lost without that...so my biggest struggle is as the song says, "Now you're not here; Cause you're not here"...Forever Autumn by the Moody Blues...so so so lonely and quiet. <3
I also have to say even after 24 years together, I miss those kisses that make me light-headed from day one...as we both said, "It doesn't seem like the years have gone by, it's just like yesterday."
No the house hasn't sold yet, only had two people come through in December and one in January...The Realtors had a tour of different homes on January 5Th and mine was included...the bank calls almost weekly to keep posted...my realtor is putting an add in the booklet that is on newsstands for home sales in the regional area...suppose to be out this month...
Hospice offers help to those left behind for about a year maybe longer if they/we might need it...I received a letter in the mail a few weeks back offering a class/meeting on bereavement starting February 18Th and on every Thursday for eight weeks...I called and said I would like to come...I'm not sure its for me but I'm hoping it will help me more...
Not sure what else to say...not getting any more done in going through things...manage to keep house clean for when a realtor does call to bring someone...I do sleep 6-8 hours but my hours are mostly late and I am eating healthy...Jack has become more of a crier and I think he misses Poppy too...the other day, I was getting ready and Jack knew I was in bedroom for he just walked out and next thing I know he is crying, then stops and walks back to the bedroom again and I asked him, "What's that all about?"...lol...looks at me funn:D like when we had all that rain last month and I'd have to take him out...I'd tell him to wipe his feet; he stops at the door, turns and looks at me like "What you talkin' bout?" and runs like a jackrabbit into the house...omg he is funn:D!!!!
Anyway, I need to close and make myself get something done...hahaha...probably FB til I hear from Tam...she'll put me to work...tehehehe...luv to all and take care...;) <3 <3 <3
H A P P :D V A L E N T I N E' S D A Y
"Anyone can catch your eye, but it takes someone special to catch your heart." ~Author Unknown
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment