THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 22, 2010

Prayers needed...

Prayers are still needed...friends and family are passing away...earlier this month friends of youngest...my aunt Claudine...a dear friend of ours, one of Tim's coffee buds just this past week as I found out yesterday on post office window posting and totally fell apart...now, I hear that my cousin Cindy/Randy's wife (mom's sisters daughter-in-law) passed away today, she was only 50 yrs old...a friend, Moria's father this past week as well...among those in the news and friends online who've had a few pass away...I'm at a loss for words...is it going to ever end...I know, a foolish question...it's hard to hear as still too close to home...

My condolences and prayers for all friends and family...I guess that song Carrie Underwood has just come out "Temporary Home" seems to be...uhhhh...loss for words...

God Bless everyone...<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

No comments: