THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Holidays Upon Us...


>MySpace Graphics
MySpace Comments & MySpace Layouts




Oh yes, the Holidays are Upon Us...it has been a bit since last blogging...not much is going on...both girls went home December 17th, one to Indiana and the other to Vegas...I will be seeing her on occasion...'tween work and skool starting again next month on the 11th...


We sold a lot of the big stuff in yard sale 4th, 5th, 11th and 12th...still quite a bit of things to sell but yet allot in closets and cupboards to still go thru and sort, pack and put in sale area...

My realtor says there will be a "Realtors Tour" on January 5th for all the new listings added from the last tour and says to continue to live in house until the house sells even if I can't make the house payment and yes, I already called bank couple days after he passed away and told me what needed to be done for a short sale, etc if didn't have buyer soon...A realtor brought a woman by on Dec 1st and then there was another realtor yesterday for a gentleman...impressed how open and spacious and lots of cupboard/closet/storage space...yard looks sooooo good after Charli trimmed up the trees and then raked leaves etc from when wind
blows and ya get neighbors leaves stirring around...that one reason why I didn't get deciduous trees...so I/we wouldn't have to rake up leaves...funn:D now we have to rake up neighbor leaves in our yard...:D

Look to my left out the family room window with skies cloudy and sun trying to peak thru and see the mountains with snow on the peaks and yet look to my right out the living room window and see my rose bushes dancing from the breeze blowing and clouds looking grayer behind the mesa (if that what you want to call it or sand mountain-tehe) and see occasional semi truck going by on the I15 northbound...wonder why I love it here...weather cool, crisp but I have the view of alot showing me scenes from home - Alaska and yet view of my home from becoming a desert monke:D (monkey)...I think nicer than saying desert rat...LOL...the b e a u t i f u l sunsets I get to see or the skies dark enough to see the stars/heart moon...lol...at night even with the casinos lights...I don't think I can live anywhere else but here but do wish my family lived closer...

Living alone isn't easy...I have Jack to help keep me company but even with the music and Tv for noise, it still quiet...tooooo quiet. Even when the girls were here the house sounded full not half full...it's like I lost a part of me and kno I will in time find it and feel whole again...

I do most of errands (which isn't much) in the evening so I don't have to fight the crowds at the post office or grocery store especially this time of the year...tehe...I find myself somewhat comforting others telling them its okay I understand (they don't know what to say) and wishing them a "Merr:D Christmas"...cheer up...

Anywho, I will have one of my girls and a "honey baked ham" here with me on Christmas (LOL) and the other one with me in my heart <3...so well wishes to elf...eryone near and far and "MERRY CHRISTMAS"...

No comments: