THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fotos...




I asked him if he would weigh himself to see how much weight he has lost...he's down from 163 to 154 within three weeks of last seeing the doctor...
After cleaning the house, I took couple of pictures of him...full body and bust...he tries so hard to smile but it's not there...he did eat good tonight and seemed to perk up because Tamra was coming home til Sunday night as she has her practicum first thing Monday morning at Ruby Thomas Elementary School...practicum for those who don't know...it is where she will practice teach under her mentor teacher...she loves it...she has even made a comment that she will be disappointed when she has to leave them in December when her semester is up...
And we've been running hotttttt here last few days...110 degrees...suppose to start cooling off...nights are nice though...gosh I wish our families were closer together....:)
This is going to be short and wishing you all a hApP:D SuNdAy...:D

No comments: