As much as I'm sorry to say, his pain seems to be increasing since his trip to the doctor on Thursday...I wished he had taken the offer to have something stronger but he refused...I have pain patches but they always seem to make him sick...percocet, he doesn't want to use again yet...makes him too out of it...he's allergic to morphine...it almost put him on his death bed in the beginning back in November 2008...
He is hurting he says in the left side where his kidney is and left shoulder/arm...I asked if he wanted me to sleep on couch so I am closer to hear him easier and he said no...just to set my alarm to be sure to get up...he wasn't sure what time he would get up...
He was okay long enough for me to go to store to pick up prescriptions and a few groceries tonight but the pharmacy was already closed half hour before and when I got done and leaving I didn't see her but she hollered at me-Lar...we chatted a few minutes and she is coming by in the morning with ma to see how he is doing...I said don't expect much as he hasn't been feeling too good last few days...he got sick again when Red was here visiting yesterday eve...
I know I'm probably all over the wall bouncing from one thing to another but I am putting down as it comes into my head...my apologies...I just...I'm afraid this might be the down side coming on...I hope not...I don't know what else to say...I will be posting probably a bit more often...
Prayers are needed for his pain to lessen and for me to have strength to be strong for him...our prayers as well go out to everyone who is having health issues, personal issues or what is going on in your life...take care be safe and much luv to all...I am very glad I ran across that "Dancing with God"...
Harlee
16 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment