THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Month now...

Hi everyone...yes, it's been a month...there really hasn't been a whole lot to tell...on his last doctor's visit a month ago the doctor said his six month tests were similar but even then Tim has said and still is saying, "I don't care what the doctor says but I feel there are changes going on in me."

These past couple of weeks and this going into the third week...I can see tiny changes...more sleeping, harder to eat, no energy, sometimes loosing his food...he has finally backed off on how much he eats so he doesn't loose his food...going for coffee is harder too as he wears out real easily and then sleeps pretty much the rest of the day...he eats mostly fruit in morning with his meds and then has like a bowl of soup, a few crackers and a couple slices cheese for lunch and then I am always asking what sounds good to him for dinner...based on that I fix what he thinks he can eat and I go from there on what to fix for me...if not the same...Sundays is a day he likes to try some roast from crockpot with onions, tators and carrots...he still is careful about how much he eats even if he still feels hungry...main staple is fruit cups, soup, something for dinner and maybe jello...oh, he is back to using the compazine if any nausea kicks up...

He was suppose to get his infusion monthly but because of the way he has been feeling, I cancelled the appointment last week until we see doctor tomorrow...he got his blood work done on Tuesday for doctor...

Now as for insurance, after about a month and half of searching and calling...I have us both signed up for prescription part D...one so we don't get penalized which starts September 1st...I got him signed up for a medigap insurance after medicare to help pay what medicare doesn't...but for me in the State of Nevada if you are under 65 on disability there is no coverage except with United American and another one called Liberty something...but I have to have in my hand a "Certificate of Credible Insurance Coverage Letter" before I can even apply for medigap insurance for underage...hahahaha...isn't that a KICK...assuming I will be approved and you are suppose to be with that letter no matter what your health if and I say "IF" you do within 63 days of that certificate...so I am waiting for that letter as Tim had me type one to send to the cobra insurance stating his Medicare kicks in on September 1st...daughter is waiting for a copy so she get her insurance picked out...

We are hoping with the insurance premiums and deductibles on medicines and then making it until the donut hole they call in prescription part D that we can make it through til the end of the year without pulling what little bit there is left in savings...not sure if we would even qualify for a mortgage modification to lower the house payments at least until he passes as I don't want to move him...it would be too hard...when that time comes I know I will have to sell the house which is sad...I won't give up my dog either...lol...

Well, I have to get off here and get some sleep for in the morning...you all take care and our prayers are with everyone...near or far...hugs and kisses to all and don't take things for granted...God Bless all....<3

It weird both Tim and Jack seem to be gasping off and on for their breath...must be the way they are breathing in their sleep...good night :)

No comments: