THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Wild Day....So sorry my apologies to everyone...

Well to start off with, Tim is holding his own...still suffering pain in his fractured leg due to the rod and screws - could be a combination of things: such as the healing process, the weather and maybe the infusion again...still not eating much at times but we are working on that...he's worried bout money stretching out to cover the regular bills let alone the insurance premiums every month...then supposedly I won't be covered by supplemental health insurance as secondary to medicare cuz I'm not old enuff...brb dog needs out :D
So that means my pre-exiting condition is or will never be covered by any insurance that will pick me up if at all...somehow that doesn't sound right...will have to check it out...

Otherwise everything has been going pretty good up til yesterday morning when our son-in-law called and I talked with him a few minutes and then all of a sudden I got lightheaded so I bent over to help control it...threw the phone at Tim and said to talk with Gary...I tried standing up and the feeling still came over me and I'd try sitting but couldn't sit straight up, I was bending at the waist again...kind of in a panic but talked myself down as much as possible...

Tam was in Vegas and I said not to call her to just call 911-waiting for her would take too long...he couldn't drive nor could I the shape I was in...so he called a friend who just had hip surgery few weeks back and might add is doing super good in healing...Lori came over and Red came with his wife. I had to walk out stooped over afraid that feeling would come over me again...the last time I went thru something like this was in 2000 when I had a rapid heart beat before taking Tamra to school and thought I was going to pass out...I thought that was scary but think this was worse because my blood sugars were good and blood pressure normal actually better than good...my words weren't slurred and I could raise my arms above my head and talk at the same time so figured not stroke...but still felt like I was going to pass out every time I tried to straighten up...

The ER was trying to rule out everything...CT brain for stroke, chest x-ray (not sure the reason for that or that I remember what they told me), blood work make sure chemicals were in balance...I did have an IV drip of potassium and magnesium as they both were low...so it's come down to inner ear problem...they gave me antivert to help but because I started to get soooooo antsy like I was ready to climb the walls and scream they gave me benadryl to help calm me...something in all of this started out making me sound like I was on a happ:D pill or been drinking...then all of a sudden I'm not sure what to say...I remember little bits and pieces but that I couldn't handle it!!!!!!...I can't stand to be soooo tired and yet feel antsy that I climb the walls...maybe my RLS (restless leg syndrome) added to it to...I don't know...I DO APOLOGIZE to everyone if I said or done anything out of line...like Tim and Tamra were telling me, they have never seen me like that before and even Lori said what a BIG transformation in my character...she was even worried for me...I would say I am allergic to something or combo of things set it off...

I don't even remember eating but there was something about having some acai juice and mixing magnesium powder in it and pouring it over bacon and trying to drink it off the paper plate...I know it wasn't funn:D at the time but to hear it now it sounds funn:D...sorry. I am soooooo sorry to my husband and especially to our daughter Tamra when she was only trying to help...I guess after trying the couch and not working I went into the bedroom and went to bed...because of her dad she came in woke me at 8:30pm and I think we ate Arby's so if I don't have any of this totally right she can correct me...I believe I was up for awhile not sure if I got in myspace or facebook last night...if I did I hope I was good with everyone...come to think of it I was on facebook and finally decided it was time to go to bed when my head hit the desk while dozing...lol...omg, I was a total mess last two days...I never want to go thru that again...whatever brought it on...then to have my character totally change...as today progressed on and took more naps and got the benadryl out of me and felt I had my faculties back I started feeling more myself...but I am continuing with the earplug in my left ear and using the travel sickness pill every 6 hours as needed when I feel that feeling starting to come over me again...so far its been pretty steady every six hours too...the hospital even called today to see how I was doing and to make sure I was taking the travel sickness pill...which I did after more of the benadryl wore off...

Right now I'm not sure whats going on and I just want to bawl...it just seems one thing right after the other and I'm strong and optimistic but enough...to see him today and this evening has me concerned...he says he's alright but his body language is saying otherwise...I think I really had him worried and still do...I don't think or I should say he doesn't want to be left alone again...by losing another wife...in death...that's why if anyone was to go it has to be him first not me...in a lot of ways I feel I'm stronger than him but yet he is strong-look what he has already gone through...but even that can be more than enough for one man...there was a question posed just recently asking where I thought I would be in 10 years time...I honestly answered "Living with one of our daughters"...oh, I don't want to be a burdened to them...

Well, he got his meds at 11pm with his magnesium drink and hopefully he'll rest peacefully knowing I am doing better...I think I will sleep on the couch tonight and make sure he does okay through the night after all that has gone on last couple of days...Tam will be home tomorrow as she will be taking me to my doctor's appointment first thing MOnday morning at 8am...so I will keep all posted...again my apologies to everyone and you all have a happ:D safe Sunday...good night...:D

1 comment:

Tamra said...

Yep, I will make corrections. lol :)

The medicines the docs gave my mom, was flanigan (or something that sounds like it) to make the dizziness to go away. It made the dizziness go away, but she was ansy. So they gave her benadryl to counteract the ansyness the flanigan (or something that sounds like it)gave her. It worked for about 5 minutes. So the doctors then gave her ativan to help her relax. The ativan did help her sleep for 10 minutes, but when she woke up she was worse off. She eventually fell asleep at home for a good while. But the side effects she experienced were not good in any way shape or form. Though according to mayoclinic, those side effects are rare.

As I told my mom, if she remembers, they really should not have given her ativan because of her breathing problems. For those who knew, thanx for the prayers!