THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Email...

I forgot to make a notation bout my email...my ISP was making some changes to those customers who are mail.mesquiteweb users Thursday night...I kept getting this pop up box so Friday after getting home from Georgetown...I called and got it corrected...or so I thought but when I kept checking my emails I wasn't getting anything so just assumed the filters on their equipment must be really filtering out all the spam mail...tehe...finally had daughter send me an email on Saturday and after an hour still hadn't received it...

I called my ISP again and in the mean time went online to see what their website had to say and followed the directions and everything okay...ISP finally got on phone and run all the diagnostics and did a test email and he also agreed I didn't and wasn't getting my email...that they are being held up in the system...unfortunately, the admin guy doesn't work weekends so it would have to wait til Monday to get it fixed...apologies accepted I fully understand...

So if you can hold on sending any emails til after Monday and I can shoot an email to everyone on Tuesday that all is fixed...yeah.....I hope and thanks :D

No comments: